- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Chevrolet Camaro Yenko SS 427 Hardtop Tuxedo Black with Red Interior “American Muscle 30th Anniversary” die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- If you wanted the best high-performance Chevrolet® money could buy in the late 1960s, you went to Yenko® Chevrolet at 575 West Pike Street in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. Yenko® Chevrolet was a dealership from 1949 to 1982 that gained a reputation for custom-built high-performance muscle cars. Beginning with the Corvair®, they progressed into the Nova™, Camaro™, Chevelle™, and Vega™ muscle car market. By 1969, with the help of GM’s COPO (Central Office Production Order) system, the cars Yenko® ordered had the desired L-72 427ci engines factory-installed. Today, Yenko®-built vehicles are some of the most sought-after and highly-desirable muscle cars ever made.
There are no reviews yet.