Our goal is to find unique products at the best prices around the world and bring them to you, delivered to your doorsteps. Due to the nature of our business, with suppliers all over the globe, shipping time is not our main priority. We do not try to compete with the “same day delivery” or the Amazon Prime® of the world. We foster relations with reliable suppliers with products of great value so you can get the best price for any item you are looking for.
Processing times and shipping times below are average. Sometime we can do it faster! But remember that your product might be traveling around the world before making it home. That’s how we get you the best price for its value.
Domestic orders in the US
- Processing Time: 2-5 business days
- Shipping time: 8-14 business days
- Flat rate: $6.95. We also have free shipping in selected products.
- Free shipping on ALL ORDERS $50 or more.
Joum.shop ships products internationally. Available product lines, shipping rates and fees vary depending on the delivery address for your order. Eligible products for international shipping will state so at the bottom of the product description. If there is no mention of international shipping, then the product is not eligible for international shipping.
Look for something like this: “We have warehouses in USA, Europe and China. We will ship from the closest warehouse to your shipping address.” These are the eligible products.
- Processing Time: 2-5 business days
- Shipping time: 15-30 business days
- You will also find products with Free Shipping Worldwide. Those are the best ones!
If you belong to an eligible country, the cart will show your shipping options. Here is a full list of eligible countries and regions for most products eligible for international shipping (eligibility may vary per product, please always check product description):
Africa and Middle East
|Israel||Saudi Arabia||United Arab Emirates|
Australia, Asia and Pacific
|Czech Republic||Latvia||Saint Barthélemy|
- There may be limitations on where and whether Joum Suppliers offer international shipping.
- Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which your order ships. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility.
About Customs, Duties & Taxes
When ordering from Joum.shop, you’re responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination. The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination. Orders shipped outside of the United States, United Kingdom, or EU countries may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Joum has no control over these charges, nor can Joum predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
- Countries / regions that require an identification number include: Brazil, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Israel, Nicaragua, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey.